10.06.2007

Finally!! Pictures from D.C.



I know, I've been terrible about not having any pictures for y'all about my adventures. Well I tried to make up for that lately by taking some pictures in the last couple of days.




Here are some pictures I took of the sunset last night. It was absolutely beautiful! I took these from my front stoop. Yes, I have a front stoop. I'm very metropolitan.






This is a picture of the Catholic church across the street from my house. It's beautiful.



This is my front door! So cute, I know!



These are some pictures I took while I was walking to Eastern Market this afternoon. They show how beautiful the neighborhood of Capitol Hill is.




















Here are some photos I took at Eastern Market.




I hope you guys liked these. I'll try to keep taking more pictures and stuff. I love y'all!!!

2 comments:

Will C. said...

i hope you lock your doors at night, there are a lot of barred windows and even doors in those pictures...

Anonymous said...

Well written article.