12.12.2007

Sigh...

Well, today was my last day of work... I don't really want to talk about it. It's just too sad.

So, instead, I'll talk about the delicious food that I've consumed in the past two days. Last night one of my supervisors, Paula, took me to dinner last night at the most amazing restaraunt I have ever eaten at. It was fantastic! It was upscale Indian cuisine, and it really was ridiculously good! I was floored.

Then, I just got home from a Thai food place that was great. I went with two girls from work, and we all got chicken Pad Thai. So dang good! I now have boxes of leftover pad thai, curry, cocconut broccoli, and cauliflower. And T-minus 16 hours before I leave for the airport!

I am so excited to come back to Texas. In 24 hours I'll be home! Whoop!!!!! Anyway, I love y'all!

No comments: